Get answers to the Bible questions you have and questions you haven’t yet pondered! The NIV Quest Study Bible features over 7,000 notes written in an engaging question and answer format that gives insight into the common, uncommon, and sometimes perplexing passages from the Bible.
The original Quest Study Bible was conceived in 1989 when two publishing companies, Zondervan and Christianity Today International, worked together to develop a Bible that would answer the challenging questions that arose as people read Scripture. It is now available with exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® for smooth reading and the world’s best-selling modern English Bible translation, the New International Version.
Here are some of the features:
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Over 7,000 insightful notes arranged in a unique question and answer format
- Nearly 350 articles investigate the most asked questions about the Bible
- Book introductions that answer questions about each book, such as “Who wrote it?,” “Why?,” and “What should I look for?”
- Article index and expanded subject index
- Single-column Scripture text arranged in a modern, two-color page design
- Over 150 charts, timelines, and maps
- A reading plan with three distinct tracks to follow
- NIV Dictionary-Concordance
- 16-page full-color map section
For more information, please visit Zondervan.
Latest posts by bibleadvocate (see all)
- The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, Second Edition - November 22, 2019
- NIV Outdoorsman Bible, Lost Camo Edition - November 22, 2019
- The Promises of God Storybook Bible - October 24, 2019