Artios Virtual Summer Session: Helping You Answer some of the Most Pressing Questions of Leadership and Ministry
It’s been observed that Christian leadership involves a lot of “telling.” Preaching, teaching, strategizing, even disciple making, are largely about articulating facts and ideas, conveying principles, and so on.
But “asking,” not just “telling,” is an important characteristic of effective leadership. In his book, Good Leaders Ask Great Questions, John Maxwell underscores the importance of asking questions and how this can become the catalyst for new ideas, innovation, and personal growth.“Asking,” not just “telling,” is an important characteristic of effective leadership. - Whaid Rose Click To Tweet
On that basis, Auxano Ministries recently posed the following three questions every church leader should be asking as the fall 2021 season of ministry approaches:
- Have you planned an event in the next six months that will help your leaders see God’s vision for your church?
- Do you have a process on paper that shows how your church will develop a new generation of volunteer leaders who will make disciples who make disciples?
- Do you have courageous clarity about what ministries to restart, start, or even stop as church life returns to a new normal?
Indeed, these are questions every church leader should be asking. The challenging circumstances of the past fifteen months make them more pressing now than ever before.
And these are precisely the kind of questions which motivate the planning of Artios Christian College’s upcoming Summer Session, strategically scheduled to take place just before you turn the corner into the fall 2021 season.
So mark your calendar: August 26-29. Please join me and a carefully selected team of presenters as we ask and answer critical questions about leadership and ministry in a post-COVID world. The details are below. Please read it and register right away.
REGISTER HERE: https://my.artioscollege.org/en/resources
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ - June 3, 2022
- Ministry—”the Baptist Way”: Fresh Leadership Insights from an Unlikely Source - May 26, 2022
- A Coach for Everyone! Tapping a resource you can’t afford to lead without - March 17, 2022