Minno, a new children’s digital media company, is responding to changes due to COVID-19 with a free resource for families unable to physically attend church. Minno’s free Church at Home program affords families an easy-to-use, home-based digital church school experience.
Here is some information on what Church at Home offers at https://www.gominno.com/lp/church-at-home/:
- Three easy steps: Choose a Worship Song, Watch a Bible Video, and Enjoy More Devotionals.
- Selected content from the Minno Life Blog, such as how to talk to your kids about coronavirus, as well as printable activities to do in the home.
- Minno’s signature “Five Minute Family Devotions” for families during the week.
Church at Home is completely free and available around the world.
Minno is a Nashville-based children’s digital media company partnering with Christian parents to provide safe, values-based choices for their families. Minno’s offering includes an ad-free subscription-video-on-demand platform Minno Life, an expert-driven parenting blog, Minno Kids, its book publishing division, and Minno store, a digital shopping platform. Minno seeks to entertain, inform, and inspire, encouraging kids and parents to laugh and learn together.
- THIS ISSUE - March 1, 2023
- Jesus Revolution - February 21, 2023
- Nothing is Impossible - February 13, 2023