Where Do We Go From Here?
Helping the Post-COVID Church Redefine Itself and Its Mission
Artios Christian College Virtual Summer Session
August 26-29, 2021
Artios Christian College is pleased to announce its first virtual Summer Session with the following features:
- Eight-plus hours of training spread out over four days — to accommodate participants’ busy schedules
- Practical topics that address the challenges of leadership and ministry in our crisis-driven 21stcentury context
- Opportunity to earn continuing education hours
- Dual English and Spanish tracks
- Very modest cost
Summer Session Schedule and Classes
All times based on Eastern Time Zone
in the US and Canada)
Thursday, August 26, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
“Who Moved My Church?”
“Locked Down and Locked In”
Friday, August 27, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
“Healing the Healer: Help for Those Who Work, Watch, and Weep”
“Shabbat Shalom: Worship and Rest”
Saturday, August 28, 6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
“Unfinished Business: A Return to the Equipping Model”
“The Post-COVID Church: Redefining Itself and Its Mission”
Sunday, August 29, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
“Leading from a Place of Vision, Innovation, and Cohesion”
Roundtable: “Leadership and Ministry in a Virtual World”
Who Should Attend?
This Summer Session is open to pastors and leaders serving on all levels of the Church, as well as to anyone seeking to learn and grow in their commitment to Christ.
Register by Friday, July 16, to take advantage of the $50 Early Bird Bundle, allowing you to attend all the sessions!
The Standard Registration Bundle is $65, with a cut-off date of Friday, August 6.
Bundle Select: You may select the day(s) you are able to attend and pay only for those sessions:
Thursday: $20 • Friday: $20 • Sunday: $25
Sabbath Rate: Attend the Sabbath session for only a freewill offering. Registration required: https://my.artioscollege.org/en/resources
Use Coupon Code: 15OFFVIRSUM21E
(usable only once, so put all four sessions/days in the cart at the same time)
- New AudioBA! - October 30, 2022
- doesn’t the Bible say that I have a home in heaven (2 Corinthians 5:1)? - October 30, 2022
- This We Believe II - September 23, 2022