The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible is designed to lead believers into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, and to help them experience the good news about God’s mighty kindness and love.
Built around 30 Life Principles Dr. Stanley has gleaned from Scripture during his fifty years of teaching and pastoral ministry, this Bible is sure to encourage and strengthen believers as they seek to lead faithful, joyful lives that please God.
Readers can explore each of the 30 Life Principles in depth, learning how to make them a part of everyday life. They will find answers to life’s tough questions, practical examples, book introductions, passages for study and reflection, and key truths for discussion, prayer, and Christian living. Hundreds of God’s promises are highlighted throughout the Bible text.
- 30 Life Principles articles highlight Dr. Stanley’s essentials for Christian living.
- More than 2,500 Life Lessons verse notes bring to life the practical and personal nature of God’s Word.
- Life Examples articles draw powerful lessons from the lives of people throughout Scripture.
- Over 300 highlighted verses make it easy to find God’s promises throughout the Bible text that encourage, strengthen, and bring hope.
- Answers to Life’s Questions and What the Bible Says About articles bring scriptural insight to bear on topics of special importance to every believer.
- Topical indexes give immediate access to hundreds of life-giving principles and promises throughout the Old and New Testaments.
- Book introductions provide an overview of the themes and literary structure of each book, and alert readers to important principles they’ll encounter as they read.
- New for the Second Edition, 100 maps and charts help important biblical places and themes come alive, and over 43,000 cross references enrich your study.
- Clear and readable Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print® 11-point typeface
To learn more, visit ThomasNelsonBibles.com/Stanley.