Do something creative with your Bible reading through the Complete Guide to Bible Journaling: Creative Techniques to Express Your Faith.
The book is by designer, inspirational speaker, and author of the Zenspirations® book series Joanne Fink. Bible journaling introduces a powerful new way to engage with Scripture through art.
In the book you will find . . .
- simple ways to hand-letter and illustrate your favorite verses;
- tips and techniques for using stencils, colored pencils, watercolors, acrylic paints, rubber stamps, washi tape, and more;
- how Bible journaling is a unique way to connect passion and faith;
- examples from Bible journalers who report that Bible journaling provides opportunities to deepen faith;
- how some crafters choose to illustrate directly within their Bibles and how some choose to illustrate on paper next to their Bible;
- traceables on vellum paper;
- faith-based stickers;
- and much more!
This video explains how this book can be used for those looking to creatively express their faith.
Find out more and order a copy at Amazon.com.
Latest posts by bibleadvocate (see all)
- A Hidden Life - December 12, 2019
- The Charles F. Stanley Life Principles Bible, Second Edition - November 22, 2019
- NIV Outdoorsman Bible, Lost Camo Edition - November 22, 2019