Start by holding up both hands. The right hand represents God, and the left hand represents people. Repeat the words in bold aloud as you do the motions.
- “God loves.” (Both hands are clasped together.)
- “We sinned.” (Left hand moves to the left.)
- “Jesus died.” (Right hand moves to the right. Now both hands are stretched out to form a cross.)
- “God forgives.” (Right hand moves to the center.)
- “We accept.”(Left hand moves to the center and clasps the right hand.)
Now man and God are back together.
— Lydia E. Harris
Excerpted from In the Kitchen with Grandma, by Lydia E. Harris, p. 170. Also printed in Preparing My Heart for Grandparenting, by Lydia E. Harris, pp. 177-178.
- Sharing the Gospel in Ten Words (With Hand Motions) - September 12, 2022
- Meant to Be - September 12, 2022
- Seeing as Jesus Sees - July 15, 2022